Former Reading Mall Player Returning!

Pengelly
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello! I've recently returned to the hobby after a 3 year break in which I sold all my airsoft kit to put myself through college a second time. I've recently saved enough to get myself a fresh start into the hobby. When I first started the hobby I spent so much money on things that I really didn't need and honestly I regretted it a lot since I was getting the same performance as the average joe with his CM16 - which is about a third of the price of my kit. Starting again has been great because I am now knowledgeable enough to know what is good value and what isn't. 

Sadly the site I frequented (The Mall) shut down so I'm looking around the berkshire area for people to play with, and also to try some new sites. 

I hope everyone is staying safe during these tricky times, and are somehow managing to entertain themselves!

@Pengelly 👋

Welcome back, good luck getting your new gear, from your experience and hopefully soon get back into it! 🤞

There’s a number of sites and players advice, just need to check it out! 🤔👍

I’ve been to a few sites, I can recommend my regular site, Red Alert! 🔫

Stay Safe! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived