Airsoft Magazines, Prob About 50+

Tackle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I bet you saw the title & thought mags that go IN guns, not about guns lol.

Got a few years copies of Airsoft International & Airsoft Action, probably at least 50 copies, each with a face value of £4-£4.50, most are in excellent condition & would be great reading matter for anyone getting in to the game, or anyone else bored shitless in the lockdown.

How much (per mag) should I put them up for, ideally selling in one bulk lot ?........

& Who's interested ?

• Head Moderator

I mis-read that as 50+ Magazine ;)

£1 to £1.50 each?  Try that and see if any takers.  Selling in bulk would be eaiser than individually although P&P could be costly due to total weight.

For postage you could probably get up to 3 magazines in as “Royal Mail large letter” depending on their weight.

They would have to stack no higher than one inch when wrapped.

Depending in exact weight, and signed or not for would be in the region of £2 to under £4

Put more in and weight will take you to Royal Mail small parcel and then £3 to £4 or under £5

For the full 50 in bulk things could get expensive, play around with mixing them up.  The price of one package might cross a price threshold and cost more than two split boxes

Compare Royal Mail against a courier. They can win on bulky

If you can be confident on measuring and weighing then check out online prepaid & print your own label.  Not always but you can save 10 or 20p ...... not big bucks, but it adds up and can contribute to a PayPal fee etc 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.