Thunderc#nt Sound Amplifier - 1 of Only 2 Made

RobHedley

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: ThunderC#NT Sound Amplifier

This is a weird one. This is a sound amplifier in the form of a silencer. It is full aluminium and extremely well made. I got it as part of a job lot that I bought when I first started Airsoft. The guy I got it off told me it was 1 of 2 made so just wanting to see if it is worth anything. I have no use for it as I use GBBRs and they make enough noise.

Any accessories included:  Nope

Pictures: 

20200420_155756451_iOS.png

20200420_155809093_iOS.png

20200420_155817539_iOS.png

2 hours ago, RobHedley said:

Make/brand: ThunderC#NT Sound Amplifier

This is a weird one. This is a sound amplifier in the form of a silencer. It is full aluminium and extremely well made. I got it as part of a job lot that I bought when I first started Airsoft. The guy I got it off told me it was 1 of 2 made so just wanting to see if it is worth anything. I have no use for it as I use GBBRs and they make enough noise.

Any accessories included:  Nope

Pictures: 

20200420_155756451_iOS.heicUnavailable 20200420_155809093_iOS.heicUnavailable 20200420_155817539_iOS.heicUnavailable

You'll need to convert the images to a format that is supported on the web, HEIC files only work locally on iOS and MacOS.

Sorted

Never heard of it tbh. I cant see how it would do much better then a standard Sound Amp that costs around £10. Is it particularly loud in comparison? 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Never heard of it tbh. I cant see how it would do much better then a standard Sound Amp that costs around £10. Is it particularly loud in comparison? 

Maybe that's why they only ever made two ?, I love the name though 😂 

@RobHedley you should keep it for games, then other players can point & shout "there goes that thundercnut" 😜

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Is it particularly loud in comparison? 

It is very loud in comparison to firing without and has quite a sharp crack when fired. I should do a video of it really.

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

@RobHedley you should keep it for games, then other players can point & shout "there goes that thundercnut" 😜

Ha ha, I have a M249 that has just gone through a full rebuild so I should fit it to that. It would definitely keeps heads down!! The thing is that bloody long that it feels like if you were stood 50m away from someone the end of it would be breaking minimum engagement distance!!

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

thundercnut

There's my call sign sorted right there!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.