Ky Airsoft

FatNinja11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They’re good guys, but as there is no air freight from Hong Kong or Taiwan to the U.K. at present, surface mail is taking between 30 and 45 days

• 2 months later...

I've just had to open up a PayPal claim with these guys.

Initial service was very good, ordered a EMG / Strike Industries ARK, item marked as in stock, provided the service to break down and ship parts seperately to alleviate customs woes.

Two days later I was emailed and told item wasn't in stock (still showing as in stock on their website) and that I'd have to wait 6-8 weeks.  Responded asking for a refund, no response.  Chased a couple of days later and was told their policy was to only refund within a 7 day period of initial order,  strangely enough I was now outside of this period....

...well anyway, I was then asked to take a store credit, which I declined, and now they haven't responded to my emails requesting a full refund.

In my view, they're keeping the money until PayPal remove it from them.  Pretty shady if you ask me...

4 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Initial service was very good, ordered a EMG / Strike Industries ARK, item marked as in stock, provided the service to break down and ship parts seperately to alleviate customs woes.

Two days later I was emailed and told item wasn't in stock (still showing as in stock on their website) and that I'd have to wait 6-8 weeks.  Responded asking for a refund, no response.  Chased a couple of days later and was told their policy was to only refund within a 7 day period of initial order,  strangely enough I was now outside of this period....

...well anyway, I was then asked to take a store credit, which I declined, and now they haven't responded to my emails requesting a full refund.

In my view, they're keeping the money until PayPal remove it from them.  Pretty shady if you ask me...

Maybe, but terms and conditions on their website on every page describe their process when an item is out of stock. Still, you’d think for customer service they’d just refund 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think its more the point that they delayed their response until i fell foul of their policies, then inferred that it was my fault (i'd requested a refund within 4 days)...  and also, if its not in stock, say so on your website.  

And finally just refund your customers!!!

I apologise for adding to this particular conversstion topic thread. I normally don't comment on matters involving non-domestic company shipping / sales policies as I don't normally have any specific information that other, more experienced members, wouldn't normally have and would have already contributed, but on this occasion, on this specific date, I do.

As of just over 12 hours ago, the, until 24hrs ago, previously separate governed entity state, City of Hong Kong, has just come under a new security ruling that, amongst other security/policing/legal oversights, (including as of 12hrs ago, international sales and customs using businesses), are now subject to the laws and regulations of the ruling party of mainland China. The domestic news, here in England I mean, are primarily focusing on the parts of the changes involving the Communist Party's ability to arrest, charge and imprison any resident of Hong Kong that they deem have/might have at some point in the past AND possibly in the future, a 'negative impact' to themselves, but the newly created and modified laws mean that all companies based in and around the Hong Kong area that EXPORT goods of a higher value are now required to follow set regulations of the ruling party of the mainland.

I don't know how this will effect your goods coming out of China but the company itself, if based in Hong Kong, just got a serious delay to the paperwork processing at customs for outwards headed goods. 

I'll phrase this carefully . . .

All f×××ing hell has just been dropped on both the people residing in Hong Kong and the businesses operating out of it.

I'm sorry if all of that seems very odd in comparison to my usual postings. There isn't any joviality in this one posting from me this time.

11 hours ago, witchcraft58a said:

Refund recieved this morning due to PayPal case being raised last night....

👍

17 hours ago, witchcraft58a said:

if its not in stock, say so on your website.  

Also they are still giving people the option to purchase a silver WE CT25 with markings. When I ordered one they told me they can't fulfil my order as their CNC'er has been having issues with the finish on the silver version. They then offered a silver one with blank slide but colt medallion on the grip - for the low, low price of $142 (effectively charging $60 for just the colt marking on the grip as the plain WE one is $82).

I received my g26 with absolutely no problems 2 months after the initial purchase In the end! 

So in answer to my own question, it’s about a 2 month delivery 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.