Gear for Ctsfo

Darbanator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So blacked out swat style? What kinda primary do you want to run MP5/M4/something else.. pouches being the consideration here.

if you want to do a CTSFO impression its fair to say that you are looking at a budget in the thousands, not the hundreds. if so here's a kit list.

That being said if you just want the vibe... well this sounds kinda shitty but look at pictures, find stuff you think looks cool, then buy the coolest things within your budget. Googling for wolf grey bdus and wolf grey plate carriers will give you loads of results at a wide variety of price points. 

Ah okay, I think i just read CT and and in my mind went to SWAT / 24 tac-team style.

If it's specifically CTSFO then @GeorgePlaysAirsoft's link seems pretty good 👍

I was going to suggest something a long these lines (which you could easily do for between 100-200 quid, bits and bobs dependent):

67cf09a0754e29c3ef985dadbdb12078.jpg

With CTFSO you do have a get out clause whilst building the kit, in that you have options between full ‘uniformed’ CTFSO and a response level.

Just google search images for CTFSO and you’ll get both the fully kitted out teams (use George’s kit list as a guide) and those in jeans & t shirts plus equipment.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=ctfso+uk&t=i

Remember that you don’t have to have the genuine or precise lookalike kit, good effects can be made with similar items.  Unless someone is a stitch counter then it doesn’t matter if you have grey overalls/jacket & trousers as opposed to real or replica uniforms. 
Choose your options and prioritise your budget in accordance with your pocket and desires.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.