Marui Strike Warrior 1911 Magazine

2RIR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi ladies and gentlemen could anyone tell me if anyone knows is there a compatible magazine for these pistols or do I have to bite the bb and buy the expensive ones 

It can take any MEU style or M1911 mags. But honestly buy the TM M45A1 mags, they have more gas capacity and are great performers. Dont cheap out on 1911 mags, gas capacity is at a premium and cheap mags leak all the time. 

7 hours ago, 2RIR said:

Where Can you get the 40rnd magazines by tokyo marui everywhere I found sells them are out of stock 

I personally wouldnt get those. Honestly go for the M45A1 mags. They have a little more gas capacity then stock. 

If you are needing something that can fire a-lot of rounds in a short amount of time, in all weathers, then I would suggest you have bought the wrong pistol. 

If you are fixed on the longer mag, combat south have some

https://www.combatsouth.co.uk/collections/marui-gas-magazines-and-tanks

It is a little for the look as well right?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.