Tokyo Marui Mp5k Two Tone and Bits

JakeMP5K

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, longtime lurker looking to sell this MP5K...I've been having a clear out and found this in the cupboard.

Purchased from Zero one roughly four or five years ago with the intention of getting started and visiting bunker 51... But it's only been used in the back garden with 5 mags put through the gun max...the marks on the painted parts of the gun are from me and my fingernails.

Ideally I'd like to sell as a bundle but I understand that most won't need the accessories. 

I usually sell things on eBay but I think something like this is against T&Cs

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui MP5K

Any accessories included: 5 King Arms mags, viper three point sling, viper drop leg mag pouch, battery + charger, spare body pins, BBs and Swiss arms bag.

Any advice with pricing or selling an Airsoft rifle is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Pictures: 

IMG_20200405_163016.jpg

IMG_20200405_163051.jpg

IMG_20200405_165853.jpg

IMG_20200405_165904.jpg

IMG_20200405_165942.jpg

IMG_20200405_170718.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.