A good MP5

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It seems that i have purchassed a load of gear which sorta makes me look like swat, so i though if i have the look and go to the CQB events held by 1 HQ might aswell get a good CQB gun, and whats better then an MP5........now i already got a GSG5, but i dont think an airsoft site would let me walk anywhere near their site with that......so im after a decent mid price range airsoft version which has good range reliablity and over all has to be metal, would feel awarkware going from the GSG to the plasic bb gun.

all help and advice would be much appreciative

well wouldnt have to worry about hi cap.....i normally go for medcaps, only high caps i use are the ones i get with the gun, also use it so i know im on my last mag :D

besides i wouldnt use it on large sites, only small CQB ones so 30cap mag would suit, all im after is a good weight metal construction sturdy reliable and not going to break on me if it gets a slight hint of wind against it

nice one, cheers for links mate

yea not everly keep on how they designed the stock and forgrip

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I'm looking for an MP5 as well, I'd not heard of the classic army B&T, just looked at it and it's sexy as hell, I love that it has a burst mode and it's largely metal and real weight but I feel like the fps is really letting it down, it's listed as being only around 280... I'll be using it for woodland if I get it, does anyone know what the range and hop up are like? If they're competetive I might buy it.

I'll have to look into the ICS pro, I'd not heard of that either.

I've been seriously considering the G&G MP5A4 though, it's over 300fps and it's even got electric blowback, only thing bad about it is that it doesn't have a burst mode, but I doubt I'd ever use that anyway. It's priced at £220 on Landwarriorairsoft.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Ended up getting the G&G, I'm more than happy with it. I'd recommend it highly.

Not skirmished with it yet though.

I've added a review to the AEG review section.

Archived