Ugl Fitting on Gg L85 A2

poachers

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

afaik ARES was the only company to do a GL for the l85 and it won't fit any other model (feel free to correct me)

the ARES has been out of production for a while and when they do pop up they aren't cheap

They have been fitted to other models and I’ve got one just wondering if any one has fitted it to the g&g version 

49 minutes ago, strykerles said:

afaik ARES was the only company to do a GL for the l85 and it won't fit any other model (feel free to correct me)

the ARES has been out of production for a while and when they do pop up they aren't cheap

• Supporters

i have seen sa80's around recently with ugl's on them, but not sure on the brand of the gun or launcher.

that's if you want the proper look of the hk launcher, otherwise if you've got a front rail you can slap a regular tube on there.

12 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

The only L85 UGL is made by Ares. Congrats to the OP for getting one as they are very rare. Here is a guide on how to get one to fit on the AA model which I think is a clone of the g&g.. i think. hope this helps

That video doesn’t work unfortunately 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.