Airsoft Direct Uk

Kazuya991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just ordered a new MTR from the website, paid and still yet to receive a confirmation email?

After looking at some reviews online (very few), it doesn't look convincing - has anyone ordered an RIF from this site?

• 1 year later...

If it is the first time I am using a new site online, I always message them first and see how long, if at all, they take to respond.

I have found a lot of the better known, to me anyway, companies take a lot longer than I would expect them to respond and some don't respond at all. Needless to say it is obvious which ones get my business.

I know this doesn't help you, sorry. I hope they come through for you.

• 4 weeks later...

probably far to late now but i ordered with no problems atoll and had a helpful lady on phone who helped me out when couldn't find tracking. it was a tm mk23 i got and its flawless 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.