Uploading of Pics Is Broken (For Me)

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Well, at least for me it is. Anyone else having the same issue? Can't do it on phone or lappy.
I'd upload a picture of what I can see in the editor bar, but I can't upload a pic lol
Any help would be most welcome!

Could it be your upload limit has been reached? Click on your user in the top left and go to 'My Attachments'.

Test
CAm15-2.thumb.jpg.5ae50dd4c5d095ebed67146cd18cf74e.jpg

Just now, Zarrin said:

Could it be your upload limit has been reached? Click on your user in the top left and go to 'My Attachments'.

Cheers dude, I just clocked that.
But it won't let me manage/delete my attachments. I just get the error code EX0

2 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Cheers dude, I just clocked that.
But it won't let me manage/delete my attachments. I just get the error code EX0

I was just able to delete 2 images; one from a PM thread and one from a classified link from 2016 and both seem to been successfully deleted. Maybe give @proffrink or another Mod a shout.

• Root Admin

You are unable to receive PMs right now, so I'll paste here:

Was looking into this today. Are you ok with me signing into your account and check your attachments page? I can see all of them in the admin end and can delete any attachments you don't want any longer, but I would just like to double-check that this is something you can also do as you should be able to. Please send me a PM back to discuss.

On 20/04/2020 at 01:13, proffrink said:

You are unable to receive PMs right now, so I'll paste here:

Was looking into this today. Are you ok with me signing into your account and check your attachments page? I can see all of them in the admin end and can delete any attachments you don't want any longer, but I would just like to double-check that this is something you can also do as you should be able to. Please send me a PM back to discuss.

Coolio - have sent you a PM

sorry for the delay 😄

• Root Admin

Those viewing this thread because of the temporary announcement:

I am trying to see if this is an isolated case or if it's affecting many accounts, but at least one of you (sonofsammo) cannot view their attachments. Are you also unable to view your attachments page? If so, please post below. This is a link to your attachments page: https://airsoft-forums.uk/attachments/

It may be empty, it may be full, it could be broken.

Do not post if you are able to view this page correctly. Only post if you receive an error code or some other bugginess. Thank you.

Here is what the error looks like:

screenshot-airsoft-forums.uk-2020.04.23-14_32_55.png

I had already bookmarked page 9 of my attachments, and using the links at the top of that page, I can view down to page2, (iOS)

99C08B55-EC3B-4F21-9C1C-898DB6FC1F37.thumb.png.36335a2bdbf74455acdf39532b65d5e1.png

BUT if I follow your link, I get this error:

BC2F2BB8-C523-4902-A265-B345E0B130D7.thumb.png.330ad3ecfe492dd6f91f6e038ea196d4.png

• Root Admin

I have reduced the limit significantly but also made it so that advertisements don't affect your upload count. However, this issue seems separate to that as it's affecting sonofsammo even below the limit. I just want to know if this is happening for anyone else really.

7 minutes ago, proffrink said:

I have reduced the limit significantly but also made it so that advertisements don't affect your upload count. However, this issue seems separate to that as it's affecting sonofsammo even below the limit. I just want to know if this is happening for anyone else really.

Well, your link doesn’t work, but SOME of my saved link does, as I said 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

I had already bookmarked page 9 of my attachments, and using the links at the top of that page, I can view down to page2, (iOS)

99C08B55-EC3B-4F21-9C1C-898DB6FC1F37.thumb.png.36335a2bdbf74455acdf39532b65d5e1.png

BUT if I follow your link, I get this error:

BC2F2BB8-C523-4902-A265-B345E0B130D7.thumb.png.330ad3ecfe492dd6f91f6e038ea196d4.png

I missed your post I think, sorry. Let me check this now.

Edit:

@rocketdogbert Could you please provide me with the links you're using for the pages that work and don't work. The full URLs aren't disclosed in your screenshots.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, proffrink said:

I did specifically say not to post because otherwise we're going to have twenty people telling me there's no problem. Please only post if you're having an issue accessing the page :)

that would imply that i actually read stuff.....

3 hours ago, proffrink said:

I missed your post I think, sorry. Let me check this now.

Edit:

@rocketdogbert Could you please provide me with the links you're using for the pages that work and don't work. The full URLs aren't disclosed in your screenshots.

sorry, give me a sec

https://airsoft-forums.uk/attachments/?page=9

If you need my password, drop me a PM

I can’t upload any images either. Says insert other media and I can select what I’ve already uploaded or a URL. I used to be able to browse my phone and select an image. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.