Bolt B.R.S.S. Aksu 74

Ajax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Does anyone has any first hand experience with this replica? I would love gas blowback feeling on AEP. Is it worth it? Are there any sensible alternatives? Is TM AK102 worth thinking about? 

thank you

I do have E&L already but I want something with blowback that I can feel. From the video reviews it seems that Bolt kicks nicely and I have heard that it uses LCT externals. but I hoped for some first hand reviews how it handles longer term use and any known out of box issues? As an alternative I am thinking about TM AK102. so I would be grateful fur first hand opinion on these. so thanks for your reply but .... next.... 😀

Thank you. I am glad to hear that the system is reliable. Does it really feels so good? I hope it is closer to gbb than these flying sheets of metal in other ebb that annoys you more than kick your shoulder?😅

If you want something with recoil buy a KWA AK recoil or a GHK but not this pile of shit. And it is shit, trust me.  The build quality is awful

11 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

If you want something with recoil buy a KWA AK recoil or a GHK but not this pile of shit. And it is shit, trust me.  The build quality is awful

Thank you for this suggestion. It is an interesting replica. Stop on empty and functioning charging handle are unique features. Still some reviews I saw suggest that this solution is bit over engineered and prone to malfunctions. The gun modifications are more difficult as you need to disassemble large portion of the replica to get to hop unit or gearbox. It is Japanese style replica using lots of screws rather than VFC or Taiwanese style which uses more realistic disassembly. Also very much like TM it uses pot metal rather than steel. I have read that KWA did plan to release AKS74U but haven't see it on the market. Additionally reviewers said that the ebb is strong but nowhere as GBBR where Bolt reviews states that it has ebb as strong GBBR. It seems to me that this replica is good alternative to TM shock recoil system i.e. TM AK102. 

On the other hand I have been searching for users first hand experience opinions for a while asking at few FB airsoft groups and forums and other than comment that early version of M4 being prone to loosen up, I have heard nothing but overwhelming positive feedback. Users seems to love them. 

Therefore I will be very keen to understand your negative opinion about Bolt? Why? Did you own it? What kind of problems you encounter?

Thanks.

EBB is not recoil.  The KWA is a recoil gun not some flappy bit of metal going back and forth.  Also, it was designed by the same bloke who did the TM AKs.  Its no more overengineered than any other gun tbh.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.