Guys I Full Kit Out for Sale Including Following Read Below

Marine dog

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

20 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

We have a classifieds section. If you take the time to actually look round the forum you'd find it.

No no, lets break this down! 

Ares AM-004 brand new is £166.99 from Bespoke Airsoft

2 Batteries of unknown type. Lets be nice and assume they are lipos, maybe £15 brand new each?

2 Midcaps. Can be as little as £5 each new. 

1 Hi Cap. Can be as little as £5 new. 

Not sure what a PAT box is, assuming PEQ, is it fake for a battery or real? Fake ones can be had for as little as £5, an Element one for £37

2 Vests of unknown origin. Well I can get full molle vests for £17 new each. 

AA JW3 is £110. Upgrades generally dont increase the value, but lets say £8 for the Maple Leaf bucking, Madbull barrel for £18. 

Unknown BB's, Mask and glasses are worthless.

Claims that the guns are worth £450 alone, where I can get them brand new with the upgraded parts in the pistol for £303. 

The other bits total £54 if battery storage PEQ or £86 if its an Element PEQ. 

So assuming its an actual PEQ box, the stuff is worth brand new £418 at best. The seller should be selling all of this for at most 60% of new price assuming its in great condition or else they have no chance of selling it. Especially in these times. The seller should also take into account almost no one buys in a lot bundle like this and would have more chance selling it separately. 

60% of 389 is £250

• L3wisD locked this topic
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.