Vfc or Kwc Glock 17 Gen 4?

Maligator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive been trying to search to see any differences in quality and havent found any comparisons. 

The only difference between the 2 that I can see is the mags. Should add its the CO2 versions I am looking at. 

Anyone got any experience/knowledge on the matter? 

Wait

GHK are releasing probably the best G17 later this year.

If you must buy now, VFC/Umarex is very expensive ONLY because of the trades, the gun is fairly poor.

The dedicated CO2 version is only half blow back, and absolute shite.

CO2 mags that are designed to be used with the normal gas version will destroy it.

KWA is a solid option, but old technology. I wasn’t aware they made a CO2 capable version. New version do not ha e any trades, finding an old one with trades in decent condition will be tricky

Both KWC and VFC are fully licenced and marked up. Ive checked out reviews and both have had nothing bad said about them, all I can see is the mags are different. I dont go off purely online reciews like youtube vids as they could be biased as well as they arent long term tests so I like to see if anyone has used either for a while and can give feedback/their opinion.

Is there any info anywhere on this GHK one coming out? And what glock will it be as the gen 4 is what I am after.

KWC licenced with all markings.

https://www.ezdistribution.co.uk/airsoft-rifles-c271/pistols-c283/umarex-glock-17-gen4-co2-blowback-pistol-kwc-p8679

VFC licenced with all markings.

https://www.ezdistribution.co.uk/airsoft-rifles-c271/pistols-c283/umarex-glock-17-gen4-co2-blowback-pistol-vfc-p8681

Okay, been and found the GHK G17, its a gen 3 and going to be very expensive so that takes that one off the cards.

Just need to decide between the VFC and KWC as they are both the same price, cant find any reliability issues from online research yet so may just go with the KWC one due to the mag style

Fair enough, buy what you like, but you did ask for an opinion.

I did misread though, I was referring to the KWA Glock, I know nothing about the KWC 

Thats exactly what im after, peoples opinions, more importantly reliability between VFC and KWC. 

I appreciate any info anyone gives me, apologise if it came across the wrong way.

Ive opted for the KWC after speaking to someone from the range who uses one and has used reel steel glocks too. I'll do my own long term tests/review on it to potent help others in my situation in the future. Although im sure things will change with whats available during that time

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.