Offering Filming and Editing and Team Patch Designs!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

I am a film maker and I'm trying to expand what I film so I thourght I'd offer my services to this forum!

I will film nearly anything not just airsoft and edit nearly anything aswell!

I'm not just a guy with a camera I know a lot about film, study it in spare time and I have also WON a short film competition! So I guarantee it would look as proffesional as possible.

I have full video editing equipment (Sony Vegas Pro 10) and cameras for all occations (inc. Sony NEX-VG10e Semi-Pro HD camera, full HD handycam, a GoPro HD) and can also do VFX

So if you have an event or skirmish you would like me to film them please drop me a PM.

If you want to see some examples of previous short filsm then please visit my youtube channel (link below).

Thanks Nick

P.S. I also make designs for team patches as well, already done one for Sarni and two for Finius

• 1 month later...

Just bumping up really, still on offer, i can travel so if you want something filming then drop me a PM

• 2 weeks later...

You could always film Bullswood airsoft club the site i play at , and please pm me about custom team patches VERY interested mate ;)

will you film my p0rn video, jk thats dirty

i might ask you to edit something, just muzzle flashes and sounds, but not right now, i shall get back to you about that though

Got your PM kieron

Elite, yea just tell me what you want editing, I have a lot ATM so turn around might be slow

• 10 months later...

Just adding that this is all still available

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Can you drop me more info re the patches?

I think it'd be cool if I got some made for my airsoft society, to give to new members.

No ideas for the look on the table yet, but if you can let me know the price and what materials you use etc then I'm sure we can sort something out.

Archived