Rs Type 56/2 DMR

Davegolf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know i know theres probably a space in airsoft hell for me now, yes i have a problem i enjoy building up guns 🙈

This thing is rock solid and everything is spot on. Its got a nice balance too without a load of junk up front and the bigger stock.

You know when an AEG gearbox is so sweet you cant actually hear it - it cycles so quickly and effortlessly that all you hear is the muzzle report, and even thats not loud when the heavyweight BBs its intended to use are fired.

Im not saying i want to sell this but if i do what you guys think its worth?

The only thing i wanna keep is the Leupold gold ring scope unless someone really made it worth my while. Thanks all 🍺

Make/brand: RealSword TYPE 56/2

Externals;

GENUINE PKM STOCK - with riveted steel stock adapter - rear wired

GENUINE ZENITCO RAIL - machined to fit - not bodged in - machine aligned with the barrel

GENUINE GAS TUBE - smoothed / upper handguard deleted

SIDEMOUNT OPTIC BRACKET - riveted on - machine aligned with the barrel horizontally

GENUINE MIDWEST INDUSTRIES SIDE MOUNT

Internals;

FULLY BUILT VOLUME MATCHED SETUP

PDI 6.05 BARREL - SixG RHOP PATCH / FOAM NUB

SEIGETEK 20.8:1 GEARSET

SixG PHOSBRO BUSHES

SEIGETEK PINION

ULTIMATE 22000 MOTOR

SixG STAINLESS PISTON HEAD

RETRO ARMS CNC PISTON

BALL BEARING SPRING SEAT

AOE / SORBO LONEX CYLINDER HEAD

PROMETHEUS TYPE 1 CYLINDER

PROMETHEUS MS135 SPRING

GATE ASX-R MOSFET - hardwired

ALPHAWIRE THROUGHOUT

TURNIGY GRAPHENE 3S 2200 LIPO

TRIGGER SET SMOOTHED FOR SUPER CRISP RESET

Performance;

440 FPS on 0.2 / 304 FPS on 0.43

Other;

ALL ORIGINAL PARTS / PACKAGING FOR ALL ITEMS PRESENT / 1x REALSWORD HICAP

Pictures: 

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

You are going to hell for that abomination :P

(Good work)

Difficult to say really as it a custom weapon built to your taste. 

The going price I would say currently for Real Sword Type 56 series of AEGs in standardised configuration is about £350 to about £380 dependant on condition, more if you have RS 150rd mid cap mags,  the original box, tools, extras and authenticity certificate  or the Type 56 as that is the more popular variant . 

If you want to sell your creation possibly  try listing it at the upper end of the price scale, but personally it would be difficult to find a buyer who wants this type of AEG it in this configuration.   

5 hours ago, Davegolf said:

RS midcaps 😂 That'd be the day, they definitely need to make a new batch to sell!

To right, I am glad I stocked up on them when they were available. 

There is a individual who converted real steel Chinese flat back 30rd to airsoft mid caps if you are looking for some. I bought 3 to try out as an alternative to RS and they are very good. 

I think they are a member on this forum not sure if they still do conversions thought. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.