Back on the Horse....

alxndrhll

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks,

Completely forgot to create on these when I initially signed up, and frankly it’s just something to do at this point!

I’m Alex, I used to live in the Midlands and frequented the Firesupport sites (Free Fire Zone and Urban Assault). A few years ago I moved up to the grim North for work. Planning to be making my way around the country checking out sites once things return to ‘normal’.

I’ve been to First and Only’s ‘The Mill’ which was certainly a new experience, but a great time! Things seem to hurt more when you’re older (so far, that seems to include my wallet... shout out to lockdown spending).

So yeah, that’s me. I look forward to trawling through the forums finding useful tidbits of information and the odd bargain in the classifieds. Hoping to see some of you on the field in the not too distant future!

Cheers,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

Welcome :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.