Ky Airsoft.

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone else had issues with these guys? 

I understand the world is in turmoil at the moment and there are bigger things to worry about than toy guns. However I bought a custom marked WE Glock 45 from them just before this all kicked-off properly and I hadn't heard from them a while later, so when we went in to lockdown over here I contacted them (both via email and WhatsApp) asking to cancel and refund the order as now is obviously not the best time. They finally came back saying it had just been collected by the forwarder so that would not be possible. 

They've emailed me today asking for my UKARA number so they can despatch. I'm actually fairly livid after thinking that OK I don't really want or need it but it's almost with me now, so I'd just sell it on or whatever.

Now I know that it's still with them and they straight up lied before, I asked them to cancel and refund. They're refusing.

Where do I stand? Can I get money back through a PayPal despute? 

They may not have lied, it may have been in translation or thus simply forget and it took them time to get it back from their courier.

If it helps, I’ve had zero issues with them in the past, currently waiting around a week for them to ship me a pistol.

G45’s are popular, you won’t have any trouble selling it on

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.