Tank Placement

Pappahog41

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys,  I'm new to the HPA side of things and have a question.  I'm a fat old tub of lard,  I have a TM MTR16 running HPA,  how do you guys carry your tanks? I'm using a condor recon chest rig as its one of the few things that fits me,  so would like some advice as to the best options for the tank.  As I own a chest rig there is no back to it...

518V8t-MUpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

26 minutes ago, Pappahog41 said:

im using a 13ci cylinder and yes the site does fill up bottles.

The part about site fills was just whether you’d need convincing to go to a 13ci from a 48ci, or if you didn’t have site fills and needed extra air etc

I can’t think back for certain - but a MOLLE MP5 pouch should fit a 13ci, and would fit one column of MOLLE.  I’ve used them for paintball pods, which is tight at first, and I’m sure I’ve put my 13ci in one before.

(I prefer to lose the remote line and use the bottle on the gun to avoid tangling etc)

There’s also the option to make a skeleton strap bottle holder for a 13ci.

Two or three horizontal strap loops and one vertical strap to secure it

• 2 months later...

Pretty sure the condor rig has a hydration back attachment which would work, or I have seen people with them on the back of their belt set ups.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.