Scorpion Evo

J-jay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, looking to converse with any scorpion owners really. I am a proud owner of a 2018 revision variant (SMG variant to be specific).

just wondering if there’s:

A) any must have upgrades/attachments for this gun

B) if I’m looking to convert from SMG to the B.E.T variant, would components would be needed? 

Thanks.

Depends what you wanna do with it.

They are pretty sorted as standard.

I think the only naff items are the piston head/seal airseal could be better and the hop unit can move about, both cause FPS inconsistency if you're chasing perfection.

Other than if you like the aesthetic leave it an SMG as you can get upto 250mm barrel in there anyway.

Perdect size gun if you ask me.

• Supporters

Wouldnt describe what i've seen of the scorpions air seal to be poor, quite the opposite tbh. Although i'll agree with you the hop seems to have been designed on friday afternoon by the intern.

When it comes to evo's the point is to leave them alone, theyre a pretty good standard right out of the box to the level where its much easier to make it worse than to make it better.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.