Double Loading We 1911

Jimbodini42

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

Having occasional problems with a WE 1911. 
Probably once every 3 magazine loads, usually the first one it’ll shoot the first 2-3bbs and then end up not shooting the next but it’ll be in the chamber, then next shot (if I don’t clear it) it’ll then shoot two out with 1 normally barely making it out of the barrel. 

Im not shooting overly quickly and there’s no blockage or anything that I can see. Had it to pieces and blown some air down so all clear. 
Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix?? 

Also on (probably) an unrelated note - the mag doesn’t seem to fill properly - it fills with gas but then doesn’t ‘push’ back on the canister, no gas comes out of sides or anything. When I empty gas out of the top to empty it fills as normal for about a second then seems ‘full’ but can’t believe that it actually is. 

Any help on any of this would be great 

Bump on this. Had to bits again today but can’t see anything. 

Wondering if it’s a faulty mag? 

Had one of the mags just break off top section. Pic included. Could the other one be faulty too and causing the misfeed?? 

Can see no weaknesses in the plastic or anything. 

E0B9DE07-70CA-44CD-8FFD-9D0C939453D8.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.