Joom

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I saw an add on facetube for a new website/app called Joom. Upon inspection, it's a wish like app that sells chinese products. They claim to be better on QC.

I thought I'd give it a go and bought an Osprey style suppressor. It does state it's for the Gel ball guns so I wasnt sure what it would be like.

After 2 weeks, it arrived today.

It's got a nice matte finish. It feels like very thin metal, no plastic like I expected.

The threads on it are too.big for airsoft threadd (both 11 and 14) but it comes with 2 grub screws and an adaptor that allow you to screw the suppressor over an existing 14mm thread.

I dont know how secure this will be, I'm not holding my breath, but it does look quite good.

15866098798273986793309709926720.jpg

15866099003205290592927665952234.jpg

had a look at Joom a while back, noticed there were never any comments in the review section, only pictures and a star rating.  i like aliexpress since like Amazon you can read a review, although it's far from perfect. 

2 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

had a look at Joom a while back, noticed there were never any comments in the review section, only pictures and a star rating.  i like aliexpress since like Amazon you can read a review, although it's far from perfect. 

Yea I noticed that too.

You can ask a question; I asked if the suppressor was airsoft compatible but a week later I still had no reply.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.