Stuff That's Useless, but That Doesn't Stop You

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

pretty easy with only 0.5j to play with, but still possible. but like i say i think it's too good for me to call it useless lol.

when carrying 2 or more perfectly serviceable guns that out strip it in every way it becomes a little defunct. But for challange and fun factor it has in abundance. And looking pretty, I can't state that enough.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, heroshark said:

when carrying 2 or more perfectly serviceable guns that out strip it in every way it becomes a little defunct. But for challange and fun factor it has in abundance. And looking pretty, I can't state that enough.

i absolutely agree, it's  a great sense of acheivement to get a kill with a gun so tiny :P

• 3 weeks later...

So far I’m just guilty of glow sticks on my plate carrier and a PEQ on my M4. 

I was at my local CQB site a few months ago..... before the dreaded lockdown😭.... and a glow stick got hit by a BB without me knowing. Next thing the Marshall looks at me and says ‘you’re glowing!’.

Spose I should take them off now then ha!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.