Guidance Opinions / Jg 111 T3

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Gang

being a relative newcomer to the sport, and only having had 2 AEG’s through my hands since I started playing 18 months ago, I am quite tempted by the look of the JG 111 T3 model

I am looking for any feedback, or links to reviews

I have found very little info on this particular make & version of the H&K G3  , the only reviews I have sourced on the YTube are a good 5,6,7 years old

will those reviews still be relevant? And will the current version have seen any upgrades or enhancements?

I know it’s not an expensive “sewing machine” slinging bbs out at 30rps, and in a perfect world I would just chuck the money at it and fingers crossed it’s a good gamble when it arrives. 

But unfortunately , financially  , I need to be strategic 😉👍

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/jing-gong-jg111-t3-k2-ris-assault-rifle?pv=9808

Thanks for looking and for positive guidance 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters

Pretty sure a teammate ( @Shriven )had a couple of JG's years ago, an aug & a G3, & they were troublefree & good quality as far as I know, I'm sure Ed will comment on this.

• Supporters

i must admit from what i've seen of jg's stuff i'd say that they're relatively decent, although by no means premium (although that's no real revalation), expect pot metal abound, although at least it's not the plastic heresy i've seen some g3's made of.

certainly my aksu is a bit wobbly but it didn't take much to get it shooting very well indeed.

thing is my first hand experience is limited to their ak/g36 line, i think their mp5's are pretty well regarded too.

• Supporters

Internally they are OK, and they can be very accurate after a good cleaning. The plastic body creaks a bit, and it looks like on this model there's not much space for batteries.

The mags are big and somewhat harder to find good ones. And no fast mag change with them, they lock in place like AK mags.

It is a very long gun, not CQB friendly. I couldn't reach the selector switch without shifting my grip.

Give it a good re-shim, re-lube and it should be fine as they are designed for more than 350 fps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.