Lancer Tactical Lt-15 M4 Sd Gen 2

Old Guy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The bottom line of this thread is, is this rifle any good? I want to buy a cheap(ish) starter rifle and this fits the bill as it comes ready to shoot right out of the box.

I like the looks, the price, the fact that I can buy one without having to wait for a re-stock (so many items are offered but 'out of stock') In short, will I regret it if I go with an LT? Opinions on this rifle only, please.

Thanks

@EDcase

I hope that jet got a 'lemon' for his test as this is the only fail I have seen on a gun test, so far. Even the best of products throw up a poor example from time to time. Thanks for taking the time to find alternatives to the LT I indicated, are LT a maker one can have confidence In? I don't see them featured on the 'Best Buys' assessments. 

May I ask; which of the two-tone colours is the least offensive in real life? I don't mind that I'll look like a noob when I go for my first skirmish, I just don't want a hideous rifle!

Yes, its always possible to have a lemon but I've not heard great things about LT so personally I'd stay away from that make.

To me green makes the most sense as a two-tone colour...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.