Sign in to follow this  
Old Guy

Lancer Tactical Lt-15 M4 Sd Gen 2

The bottom line of this thread is, is this rifle any good? I want to buy a cheap(ish) starter rifle and this fits the bill as it comes ready to shoot right out of the box.

I like the looks, the price, the fact that I can buy one without having to wait for a re-stock (so many items are offered but 'out of stock') In short, will I regret it if I go with an LT? Opinions on this rifle only, please.

Thanks

@EDcase

I hope that jet got a 'lemon' for his test as this is the only fail I have seen on a gun test, so far. Even the best of products throw up a poor example from time to time. Thanks for taking the time to find alternatives to the LT I indicated, are LT a maker one can have confidence In? I don't see them featured on the 'Best Buys' assessments. 

May I ask; which of the two-tone colours is the least offensive in real life? I don't mind that I'll look like a noob when I go for my first skirmish, I just don't want a hideous rifle!

Yes, its always possible to have a lemon but I've not heard great things about LT so personally I'd stay away from that make.

To me green makes the most sense as a two-tone colour...