Novrisch Ssp-1 or Armorer Works HX1102

Luke-1418

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Luke, 

Before you get inundated with other replies, I recently picked up an SSP and have been lucky with QC for the most part so I feel I can comment on the SSP working in an optimal fashion. Mags needed some TLC out of the box as they both leaked. What you don’t get a sense of from the videos is that it looks and feels like a toy. Performance-wise, it’s no better or worse than a 15 year old KWA Mac11 but is better than a couple of new WE pistols. My old TM Glock has proven to be a better skirmishing sidearm.

Its not the game-changer that the YouTube videos make it out to be.

Just buy a TM, that’s a dependable starter sidearm

Edited by Alimcd

I have an SSP1 and am happy with it, once I sorted the feed lips and mag leaks. I'ts my main skirmish handgun. it has the cutaway slide and short stroke kit fitted. its loud, hard and fairtly accurate

BUT since then I've discovered Mile at Elite shooting and have a couple of Hi-capa's from him that shoot the pants off the SSP1, admittedly both cost more but well worth it. My £500  build from him, is laser accurate

KWA are more about looks than quality, I would avoid, myself

honestly just pick up something TM. they are solid and dependable, no pissing about with them. the SSP1 is overhyped to hell.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.