Saying hello

Alimcd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening people,

Wanted to introduce myself, before wading in like every other new douche on a forum...

Played for a few years as a student, ten years went past, hired a paint baller both got back into Airsoft. Can’t leave kit alone but I’m a bit more equipped than most to sort out problems due to being able to work in a workshop at, well, the shop.

Currently only play at Finmere, can’t wait to try Rift and Corona-permitting will be definitely paying the extra for a private toilet at NAF

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Chuffed to be back. I’ve been watching the Mack’s thread for a few months and felt like there’s some kindred spirits on here. 

It’s amazing to see how much has changed and how much hasn’t. Prices seem way more reasonable this time around but that’s probably only because I’m not a student anymore!

Welcome, now has never been a better time to be in Airsoft.

In the last 10 years prices have dropped hugely and quality has gone up just as much. It’s now possible to get a nice shooting reliable metal bodied Lipo ready gun for around £170.

Ten years ago a nice gun was over £300 and anything cheeper was likely to need a new gearbox in a few skirmishes and a lot of work before it would shoot straight.

Archived