Nuprol Delta Enforcer Bravo

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here is my NDEB - It was my first AEG and I’m happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding this as when I bought it there was hardly any reviews or information out about it (still isn’t) 

7843D59E-E888-4BD5-AF41-4E77C8321519.jpeg

8AD72365-32A9-42F8-B0AC-C088CFECEA92.jpeg

• Supporters

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

What’s that mate? 

Lol, don't worry mate, my poor attempt at bantz, should have been a tumbleweed gif, but being an old IT illiterate dinosaur I fecked it up 🥴

It sounds like your happy with your Nuprol gat, tbh you prob won't get a lot of like-minded feedback on them, can't say I've ever seen any fans on here ?

Like that is it? 😂 it’s aimed at those people who are getting into airsoft and are on a budget and want full metal. It’s not the best, and I did have first buyers regret however after using and abusing it I came to love it. 

I honestly don’t know mate. I use it semi and have done since I got it - surely you mean pews per mins? (It’s a Nuprol) 

Owner of a delta sopmod

Bought it non working for £50, turns out the motor had screwed itself. Changed that and some external furniture and I'm quite happy with it 😁

20200404_165121.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.