Stupid speed loader question...

Uncle Pauly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I’ve only ever used Tokyo Marui GBB pistols until now... and I use a TM pistol-style speed loader to load them. Works great.

I now have a WE GBB pistol incoming (Makarov) and I’m wondering whether the TM loader will work with WE mags, or whether I need a different kind of adapter thingy to fit on the end of the speed loader nozzle? (can’t seem to find a WE-specific product from Googling).

I have one of the squarer GHK adapters. Would that work better than the TM one?

I’m probably over-thinking this, but any wisdom on the matter is very welcome.

Cheers 🥃 

• Supporters

Should be fine, those loaders are pretty standardised for pistols. I use the exact type pictured without issue.

Of course you can just load by hand too, which for a makarov isnt so bad as ime 12 shots in this weather is about as much as you could hope for anyway.

• Head Moderator
7 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Of course you can just load by hand too

True, playing hardcore milsim would mean that you load every BB into your low-cap magazine by hand ;) . It certainly adds a whole new realism and dimension to the game.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

True, playing hardcore milsim would mean that you load every BB into your low-cap magazine by hand ;) . It certainly adds a whole new realism and dimension to the game.

Urgh, screw that, gimme me odin back.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.