Help with O rings

Alanmac101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi can anyone help me in obtaining, or can advise where I can obtain a few spare O rings for magazines in my TM sig sauer p226. It the one that sits inside when you remove the bottom plate of the magazine and ia approx 25mm diameter but a very small cross section of approx 2mm, One is missing altogether and is leaking like a seive, but I've 3 mags so would like to replace them all as a precaution. 

I've tried a few airsoft online companies without success. 

Cheers for any help 

If you could do some deep dive googling for the actual dimensions/specs of the Orings you could probably find a much better price on eBay or elsewhere.. though if not you could just go here:

https://www.begadi.com/tuning-internals/gas-co2-pistols-tuning/we-f226-f229-gbb/we-f22x-part-s80-magazin-o-ring.html?___store=en&___from_store=en

When you find the right size, of course order some cheaply but also order a few 1mm less in diameter but 0.5mm wider on cross section. Gives a slightly tighter fit that should still stretch round. For the cost you can't lose.

It’s been quite some time since I’ve been after O-ring assortments, partly because I’ve had plenty of common spares, partly due to manufacturers spares kits and using manufacturer tech support at events, and having an accredited tech in the team  - but mainly because I have far too many guns to choose from and have played little in recent years, so not putting in the wear and tear.

Just bear in mind that all o-rings are not created equal, there are common and less common materials.

Ive had good service from PolyMax, (link below), and using them is ‘Buying British’

If you can get an exploded diagram of your pistol then look closely as unusual parts numbers are often the o-ring specs.

For basic materials and very common sizes used in a variety of industries eBay is pretty much king for bulk VFM, though they may be coming from China  

Some sites have printable size charts, but beware of the difference between our A4 and American letter size.  Printers often automatically ‘correct’ letter size to print on A4 but that would make a tiny adjustment to the printed o-rings and ruin your size matching.

https://www.polymax.co.uk/o-rings/

Archived