late 80s Tokyo Marui lineup

heroshark

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Takes me back, my first Airsoft gun was the Walther mpl, years before I actually started playing, just plinked in the garden.

unnamed (1).jpg

Lovely stuff. Had the springer MP5A3 back in the day which was a beast up against pistols. Everything about the MP5 is just right.

Shame tm never expanded and improved their nbb range. Be nice to have other than just the mk23 as a decent nbb option. 

OMG, MP5 A2.... I used to have one of them.... then broke it... still have the bits laying in a box somewhere I think.... then got a MP5 RAS which I still have until this day.... last thing I remember it was shooting 325 when the site limits were 330 in the good old days....lol

29 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Always regret not buying one of their non blowback Steyr GBs years ago when I had the chance.

Always loved the look of that gun.

Mate of mine got one, was the first gas pistol I had a go on.

• Supporters

I've got that Desert Eagle somewhere.

I have one TM (I think) which I bastardised beyond recognition. It's a mismash of all sorts... Think it's got a M16 stock, and some ICS tactical SIR hand guard rail and other bit's I can't recall. I wonder if it still works? All I remember was how heavy it weighed.....

On 26/03/2020 at 14:33, emilianoksa said:

Always regret not buying one of their non blowback Steyr GBs years ago when I had the chance.

Always loved the look of that gun.

Got a fixer-upper one if you're interested? Seems to have a leak, used to hold gas and fire, now won't, may be fixable...

On 26/03/2020 at 15:18, Lozart said:

I've got that Desert Eagle somewhere.

I still have a TM nbb Desert Eagle. Still works. Bought it in 1993.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.