Salient Arms International Tokyo Marui GBBR

KingZi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I am having trouble pricing this kit. There is a lot of parts here, and I mean a lot. I started sending out pics to friends but they found it too hard to price due to how unique it is. I'll share the pictures first then I will write the details afterward. I would appreciate help in appraising this kit. This has never been fielded, it was just something I wanted after watching 13-hour Benghazi Movie lol.

So, heres the list of everything there is:

• EMG SAI Gas Blow Back Kit For Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBBR (Short) - Black (by G&P)
  • Prowin '30rd EVO' 50rds Gas Magzines for Tokyo Marui M4 MWS / WA M4 GBBR Series x 4
  • G&P Roller Bolt for Tokyo Marui MWS 6 Postion Buffer Tube (for MWS004)
  • First Factory Knight's KAC Type Trigger Guard for Tokyo Marui M4 GBBR Series
  • Guns Modify Aluminum 7003T6 CNC Speed Zero Bolt Carrier for Tokyo Marui M4 MWS - Black
  • Angry Gun Airborne Ambi Charging Handle - Original Model - Black (Tokyo Marui M4 MWS Version)
  • UAC Ambi Selector For TM M4A1 MWS (Type A) Black
  • UAC Reinforced Nozzle For TM M4A1 MWS
  • UAC Steel Fire Pin For TM M4A1 MWS
  • UAC Reinforced Aluminum Valve Blocker For TM M4A1 MWS 
  • UAC Enhanced Nozzle Spring Set For TM M4A1 MWS
  • UAC Match Grade Steel Hammer Set For TM M4A1 MWS
  • UAC Enhanced Hammer, Sear, Trigger Spring Set For TM M4A1 MWS
  • UAC Enhanced Nozzle Valve For TM M4A1 MWS
  • Tokyo Marui Rail Cover Set - S.M.L. (Black) 
  • UAC Hop-up Rubber For TM Hi-capa, G series, M&P9 & M4A1 MWS (60 degree)
  • UAC Match Trigger For TM M4A1 MWS (Type A) Black
  • UAC Enhanced Sealing Buffer For TM M4A1 MWS
  • Tokyo Marui 35rd Gas Magazine for M4 MWS / CQBR / CARBINE GBBR x 4

Original boxes are available. Some parts are installed, original parts available of course. 

The Salient arms kit comes with:

• x1 EMG Salient Arms Licensed upper and lower receiver.
  • x1 Jailbreak railed handguard system in M-Lok.
  • x1 Jailbreak Muzzle Device.
  • Pins, springs, bolt carrier group, etc.
  • x1 Certificate of authenticity.

20200322_122627372_iOS.jpg

20200322_122642434_iOS.jpg

20200322_122651066_iOS.jpg

20200322_122655552_iOS.jpg

20200322_122700716_iOS.jpg

20200322_122706414_iOS.jpg

20200322_122717661_iOS.jpg

20200322_122754280_iOS.jpg

20200322_122800032_iOS.jpg

There is no doubt this is an amazing and impressive build, however I think it might be a tough sell as you would need to find a buyer who (a) wants exactly that gun, and (b) has that sort of money to spend.

You might get a faster sale reverting the MWS to stock and selling that with a few mags and then selling the parts separately.

I agree the general rule is 2/3 of new price unless something is rare or very hard to get hold of, but at the moment who knows.

I am in love!!!!!!

The guys above are spot on with the 60 - 70% of retail but then again it is not that simple especially with the amount of mods you have. Adding up the shopping list of parts and then taking 35% say off them would still result in a very expensive package that most won't even consider. I have a John Wick TTR1 MWS GBBR and I know that I would not get even half the money back for the conversion kit. For the record, the Block 1 put back as standard would be worth about £300 to £400 depending on the number of Mags you throw in with it.

Now.... I would love this.... I really would and if it hadn't been for the bloody Zombie apocalypse that we are currently in, I would be working with you on a price we are both happy with. I am gutted as I need t keep an eye on the money for the time being.

8 hours ago, RobHedley said:

I am in love!!!!!!

The guys above are spot on with the 60 - 70% of retail but then again it is not that simple especially with the amount of mods you have. Adding up the shopping list of parts and then taking 35% say off them would still result in a very expensive package that most won't even consider. I have a John Wick TTR1 MWS GBBR and I know that I would not get even half the money back for the conversion kit. For the record, the Block 1 put back as standard would be worth about £300 to £400 depending on the number of Mags you throw in with it.

Now.... I would love this.... I really would and if it hadn't been for the bloody Zombie apocalypse that we are currently in, I would be working with you on a price we are both happy with. I am gutted as I need t keep an eye on the money for the time being.

Thanks for the appreciation mate! I took the fellow's advice and posted it in the classifieds. Took time to see what everything costs and then I just multiplied it by the percentage and literally smacked the price tag on the package.

We literally were talking about this the other day, what if everyone turns into zombies, airsoft training pays off lol. We have two chances at this. It either ends in the summer or next spring. Let's hope it ends in the summer. For me, its business as usual. I am building an HPA kit and a DSG kit, both of which are already financed. This kit is actually so that my GF can shut up, "Do you really need all these guns". You should see what she said when I did the photoshoot, "You're going to sleep with them now, really?!". I really don't get it, the kids have more nerf guns then I have airsoft guns, why doesn't she say that to them hehehehehehehehe.

8 hours ago, KingZi said:

what if everyone turns into zombies, airsoft training pays off lol

😂😂😂😂 Yeah, we could annoy them by firing small plastic balls at them that sting a bit! 😂😂😂

I have the same with my other half. She keeps saying 'You could store them in the Shed'......... 😲 I love her but what does she think I am.... an animal.....🙄

Archived