Carlos Oliveira Loadout

extortion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Seems like an M4A1 with a fitted Picatinny Rail Handguard, Vertical Foregrip, Ready Mag and a Scope. I can't seem to figure out what type of Scope that is, anyone?

spacer.png

• Supporters

No readymag, just a double mag clamp, scope looks like a run of the mill aimpoint on a canted mount, only has single attachment.

If you really want to pull this loadout off though, you'll need a bird's-nest wig lol

CompM2 (M68) Aimpoint, classic... used in the Black Hawk Down movie, however that was in error, at the time of the Somalia campaign in the 90s it was an older version used by delta, the 3000 series I believe.

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, mzjango said:

CompM2 (M68) Aimpoint, classic... used in the Black Hawk Down movie, however that was in error, at the time of the Somalia campaign in the 90s it was an older version used by delta, the 3000 series I believe.

😜

5057258.jpg

6 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

Its an 11.5" barrel not a 14.5" like an M4 would have . The mag clamp pictured appears to be an MFT one 

Which I believe makes it a Colt 933 / M933

(Flat top ris receiver + 11.5" barrel).

Though depending on the fire select group it could be different. 

I hate the amount of designations given to the slight variations in the armalite line of rifles.

In an ideal world you could happily break it down into 3 groups:

M16, M4, or 'commando'...  but noooooooo 😝

Just now, mzjango said:

Which I believe makes it a Colt 933 / M933

(Flat top ris receiver + 11.5" barrel).

Though depending on the fire select group it could be different. 

I hate the amount of designations given to the slight variations in the armalite line of rifles.

In an ideal world you could happily break it down into 3 groups:

M16, M4, or 'commando'...  but noooooooo 😝

M933 correct

2 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

M933 correct

Yeah, unless it has a semi/burst trigger group... I'm pretty sure that would make it an M935 

Bloody americans... 😂

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

It's very similar but not quite the same - the CompM2/M68 has a tubular battery compartment up top along the side of the optics body.

The one in the listing has a round saucer shaped battery container which is also used to adjust brightness and switch between green/red.

This one : 👍  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-1-x-32mm-Red-Green-Dot-Rifle-M2-Scope-Sight-Picatinny-Weaver-Rail-Mount/322629384593?hash=item4b1e35b991:g:0UkAAOSwwzJal67v

On 20/03/2020 at 23:25, mzjango said:

It's very similar but not quite the same - the CompM2/M68 has a tubular battery compartment up top along the side of the optics body.

The one in the listing has a round saucer shaped battery container which is also used to adjust brightness and switch between green/red.

This one : 👍  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tactical-1-x-32mm-Red-Green-Dot-Rifle-M2-Scope-Sight-Picatinny-Weaver-Rail-Mount/322629384593?hash=item4b1e35b991:g:0UkAAOSwwzJal67v

Yep, good call for authenticity.

Mine's cheaper tho ;)

42 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Yep, good call.

Mine is cheaper tho ;)

Yup, I actually have had both.. I bought the one you linked ages ago for my M733 thinking it was an M2 and I remember being a bit miffed that it was slightly the wrong shape. Couple years later I bought the M2 clone but it died after a few weeks, some wires had come off the little switch board in the battery housing; i wish i had kept hold of it as I could probably fix it now with a dot of solder - at the time I had never touched a soldering Iron.

The one you linked though is still going strong, probably at least 10 years old now, decent sight quality too, relatively little halo effect round the edges.

Archived