The official AFUK Bog Roll Marathon!

L3wisD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Just for a bit of fun, and to distract from the misery, I thought we could play a fun game.

Visit:

https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

This will take your current stock of bog roll into account with your average toilet habits and tells you how long until you're using the toilet brush after poos.

Who will last the longest and be crowned the AFUK Andrex Marathon Champion?!

Here's mine:

t3y7ffh.jpg

(I don't personally use the bog ten times a day, but family of four.. y'know how it is 😂

I'm a self confessed doomsdayer, full blown tin foil hat, so I was hoarding stuff before it was cool. I haven't bought any more recently because I'm not a dick. Although I have stocked up on Hexi Blocks, 22LR and. 243 ammo 😜Screenshot_20200320_110738_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.70e5207bb70a47162f540c21eed89e74.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Oh that's a good point - I haven't been scalping bog roll! I promise! 
We buy ours from Costco in the massive packs and we only bought some back in January before it all kicked off. Just very lucky timing! 

I bought a tone of toilet paper from Costco just before Christmas. The big multi packs were being discounted and were then on a two for one offer, so we stocked up massively.

I would say I’d probably be good until the next ice age, but for the fact my youngest son (5) insists on completely mummifying his hand for each wipe.....

I also bought a set of drain rods from Costco, which I’m sure cost more than the saving on the loo roll, maybe that was their plan all along ....

Archived