AirsoftParts.online

Cr0-Magnon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bought an ASG Scorpion Evo 3A1 from these guys (came with a pre-fitted short-stroke trigger, bearing guide and Ultimate M95 spring).

An error on my part (entered the wrong postcode) meant that the parcel was out for delivery and then returned to UPS's depot and then back out for delivery the next day. It turned up looking quite battered with the ejection port cover dinged inwards and shooting at 255fps.

HOWEVER this is the key part, when I had a chance to sit down around 11pm that (Thursday) night I let them know via e-mail how it had been received. Someone replied within 5 - 10 minutes, apologising and simply asking for a few photos so they could approach UPS. They've now sent a replacement out to me before I've sent the one I've got back, in order not to delay me getting a working gun any longer. Really can't ask for better customer service than that, which is why I'd definitely use again and recommend them to others.

Here's their website:

https://www.airsoftparts.online/

Having already received a video showing the replacement in immaculate condition prior to leaving them, I just hope UPS can delivery it in the same condition!

Archived