Cyma M1A1 Thompson £70ish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knows if the cyma Thompson will be a good first gun. I have watched many reviews but then realised that there is an expensive £150+ one on the market :/ I can only afford the cheaper one that is around £70. I can't afford an expensive one but I don't want to be humilliated on the field. Thanks everyone. Ben.

not a thompson but look on novatcombat.com

all the guns on there would make good starters i think they have a mp5j for like £105 .....cant go wrong!

@Dave, AFAIK the Cybergun decided to either price them at the same price as KA or they ARE King Arms Tommy's :P I have no idea..

but yeah Thompsons are £170+ ;) As Sarni said, MP5j on Novatcombat.com

YEah, my mate has the same thing, he says it is great too!

All the reviews say it's good for a first gun and it must be loads better than the stuff from just bbguns (I hear them slated lots I suppose it's because they never say a bad thing about any guns) :/

Lol justbbguns :P

" It's a great little gun to have!" GREAT?! I HAD 2 AND THEY BOTH BROKE WITHIN THE SPACE OF A WEEK?!?!!

Great :/ thanks for telling me :/ don't know now if its worth getting one now :/ mite risk it cus can't afford anything else :/ (can't afford that yet Ahaa)

I was talking about some crappy £2 pistol ;)

that was a bad joke, sorry sarni...anyway as sarni said just louder

Archived