Returning to airsoft

Docholiday600
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after a good few years of airsoft I decided to quit 1.5 years back. Mainly due to lack of time and on the back of a few bad games. That said I had some excellent games and fond memories especially from gunman.

That's why I've decided to return, but having sold on my kit on another forum..which I deeply regret now lol, I truly am back to the start.

Has anyone on here left only to return again? How did you find it?

I'm kind of looking at it as a fresh start...maybe this time I will just buy a TM straight away...lol

Good to be back

Cheers guys

• Supporters

Hey, you get to start fresh.

Since you know how this game is played, why not go balls deep veteran? Jeans, hoodie, £20 STTI NBB pistol, just get out and shoot.

I've had about the same time out as you and was hoping to go to Anzio in Staffordshire next weekend, assuming Corona doesn't cancel the day. 

Big issue I'm having is catching up with the news and releases that I've missed, dealing with weight gain and fixing all of my kit that has stood for 18 to 24 months unused.

Cheers guys, it appears not much has changed. Battle lakes is really near where I live now so will visit there. But deffinatley be heading back to Gunman as I loved playing there.

I didnt sell all my kit like plate carrier etc so will be dusting that off. I actually think the time out has done me good... ohhh also where did random trasy go?

• Supporters

On 15/03/2020 at 06:28, Docholiday600 said:

.. ohhh also where did random trasy go?

He's not on here much these days but he can be found under the guise of Tim from The Heresy Group on Youtube, Insta, Twitter...pretty much anywhere in fact!

I left for a year and returned. Much the same way and having to restart all over again. 
been back at it 3 years now and not looked back. Well not unless I get reminded of how much I have spent lol. 

Welcome back, I've played at Battle Lakes twice now. Highly recommended, a good crowd and interesting objectives...although the site was very soggy the other week.

The only thing which has changed is we're not allowed to own or use RIF's now. We just run around using the bang rule 100% of the time.

Archived