Ssp1 vs ssx23

Rups

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Blowback is more fun, non blow back is more reliable, often more powerful & usually more economical with gas usage.........but on principle I wouldn't buy either of those, based upon pirated designs from more reputable manufacturers & his apparent hit & miss quality control, & poor follow up customer service.........but that's only my opinion 😏

NONE.

You either get a TM capa or a TM mk23.

Especially if you know fuck all about teching.

1 minute ago, Rups said:

I want to buy this for my first pistol and i want sth what shoots good out of the box and as i understan the novritsch ssp1 and ssx are exactly this.

If you want a good pistol out of the box then you want a Tokyo Marui.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Rups said:

I want to buy this for my first pistol and i want sth what shoots good out of the box and as i understan the novritsch ssp1 and ssx are exactly this.

Skara, & others previously,  have all told you what shoots best out of the box, in these styles, yet here we are again 😏

Your not from Preston are you ?

1 minute ago, Rups said:

they are ADVERTISED as good out of the box.

Truth is, they're light years from being good in 99% of the cases.. Speaking from personal experience by the way.

I just don't get why you are being so fucking stubborn, do you have a hard on for Novy boi perhaps?

14 minutes ago, Skara said:

they are ADVERTISED as good out of the box.

Truth is, they're light years from being good in 99% of the cases.. Speaking from personal experience by the way.

I just don't get why you are being so fucking stubborn, do you have a hard on for Novy boi perhaps?

I dont understand why yall hate novi

27 minutes ago, Rups said:

Go on, buy both but then don't you fucking dare coming back here crying because your "LAST AIRSOFTGUN YOU'LL EVER NEED" guns don't perform as advertised.

3 minutes ago, Rups said:

Ur rude dude

Nobody said they hate Novritsch. In general his ideas have been good but the execution maybe somewhat lacking in places.

The Novritsch guns are advertised as being good but reality is they are no better and in a lot of cases worse then the counterparts they are cloned from. All he's done is find a cheap OEM and stick his name badge on them making them sound a lot better.

People are rightly getting a bit salty at you as you've asked for advice, been given very sound info and you've kind of ignored it. @Skara has had one of the weapons you've mentioned yet you have disregarded his comment because of a rose tinted preconceived idea that Novritsch is on your side and not in it to make money.

Ultimately if being rude is trying to stop you making a mistake, most on here would rather be rude than let you waste your cash and be disappointed.

Listen to the people, TM for out of the box. Better built, quality, performance and reliability.

You've already made a thread on this which had plenty of sensible replies. However you seem really keen on getting one of the Novritch pistols. So it really comes down to whether you want a pistol which is quiet and shoots further (SSX23) or faster and more fun (SSP1).

There's no point asking us to tell you which is best for you, especially when most of us have several pistols (or more).

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rups said:

'cos he's a cnut, exploiting all the vulnerable idiots that follow so called "YouTube celebrities" like mindless sheep.

1 hour ago, Rups said:

Ur rude dude

& Your stupid lol, personally I'd rather be rude than stupid, at least then I won't get mugged off 

download (4).jpeg

Better to be rude and honest than being nice while lying or not stating things as they are.

I don't expect anyone to like me and honestly it's the internet, I couldn't give less fucks about it.

You are about to start playing and I don't want you to buy something that's basically unreliable as hell (because of quality control) and that could potentially put you off the sport.

Price difference isn't even that much so why not going for the better option right away?

What's the point of risking to get a lemon (consequently dumping a shitload of cash to make it work) when you can save/spend a bit more and buy something that is REALLY plug & play?

Basing my reasoning on you not having a high budget, the more cost effective solution would be what me and everybody else who replied to your question recommend: TM.

More cost effective because you don't have to spend money on upgrades (TM mk23s are completely fine in their stock form, they've been for the last decade or so, upgrades are just QOL) or replacing bent/broken/off-spec parts right off the box.

By buying a SSX you'll have to deal with:

Outer barrel being misaligned, meaning shots will hit the inside of the suppressor going everywhere but where you aim. (This is the issue I had with mine)

Suppressor comes at a stupid €50 extra.

Unacceptable in my opinion.

Feed lips requiring DIY mods to properly feed.

TDC cover being wobbly as hell making shots inconsistent, thus rendering the whole thing pretty much useless.

Gas Routers being meh, inconsistent energy output + never ending sticky trigger issues.

The alu slide, despite looking cool, is completely useless on a NBB pistol, plus it's off spec by a mile.

Many people reported damaged hop rubbers from the box.

Can you fix all this stuff?

I doubt you can, I also doubt giving money to a tech to fix them for you would be a good idea, at the end of the day you'll still spend more than a TM.

But what upgrades i have to do if i buy the tm hi capa so i can use green gas and it lasts 

I think the 5.1 would be best but my heart says. Go ahead buy the full auto glock 18 cuz i love the look of the glock but ive heard its gonna break if u use green gas so its kinda sad

18 minutes ago, Rups said:

But what upgrades i have to do if i buy the tm hi capa so i can use green gas and it lasts 

I’ve run a 5.1 stock TM HiCapa on green gas for the last 6 months with no issues yet. Some on this forum have gone much longer, 2 yrs. plus. Stock or upgrade parts are easy to source, if it breaks I’ll fix it. It’s a good ‘un.

Why do I even bother...

Scared of running green gas because "omg plestic slaid omg"?

Run it on duster gas or nuprol 1.0 then.

• Supporters

Didn't we answer the gas questions the other day too ffs, I think you should stick with Nerf.

Seriously, you think the answers are gonna be any different a week later, how you gonna word it in next week's thread ?

first-spoon-feedMVT.jpg

5 hours ago, Rups said:

I think the 5.1 would be best but my heart says. Go ahead buy the full auto glock 18 cuz i love the look of the glock but ive heard its gonna break if u use green gas so its kinda sad

No upgrades needed 

I run a gold match and have been for years on green gas and also a G18C, again no issues.

You'll hear lots of things, they're not all true.

6 hours ago, Steveocee said:

No upgrades needed 

I run a gold match and have been for years on green gas and also a G18C, again no issues.

You'll hear lots of things, they're not all true.

Thank you for your response

I have both the tm hi capa 5.1 ( although I have upgraded mine) and a ssp1, the ssp1 feels cheap compared to the tm but I seem to be one of the lucky ones and mine shoots great at the moment, very accurate and doing 330fps on WE 3x gas.

The ssp1 mag was leaking on arrival though but that's the only problem ive had with it so far, it is a new pistol mind and ive only played a few games at cqb with it, I bought it as a back up pistol, it does eat gas though and get just over a mag before refiling it.

My tm 5.1 is still my fave pistol, I can get 3 mags out of a fill, its very accurate, lighter than the ssp1 even though I have a metal slide on it and just feels way way better quality :) 

If I were you I would get the tm 5.1 first, if you get a good ssp1 then they are decent accuracy and power wise but its a Russian roulette if yours will be good or a shitter.

Love my tm though and I don't think ANY pistol will better it for me, just amazing pistols, you will be happy you got one if you do  

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Rups said:

Meanwhile mans is here running a battered old tm hicapa on nuprol 4.0 for the past 2 years....

And bearing in mind that gun was at least third hand when i got it and the only "upgrades" are the hop rubber and barrel (which arent strictly necessary i just can't leave a gun stock no matter how good it is).

Skara's passion for this is because he made the mistake you seem dead set on making and wants to save you the headache. He's a good guy and he might sound rude here but in his own words better to be honest and sound like a dick than lie. As you can see he's by no means the only one who's speaking from experience. Even the guy who got a "good" ssp1 is saying the same thing.

End of the day you can buy what you like, but you're asking for our opinion and we're providing it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.