Can't get fps over 320fps

Pewpewpetie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, ak2m4 said:

Sorry only just seen this, been busy buying up the world's supply of SHS pistons

pmsl - yeah them cardboard tubes from all them toilet rolls make shit (excuse the pun)

ahem... them cardboard tubes from all them toilet rolls make shit pistons I just found out

"crappy" compression doesn't even begin to describe the results:

good ol' SHS or Cyma metal rack pistons if SHS's are a bit tight & bind - great good value stuff

I keep telling missus I should get more guns - just in case, but she ain't having none of it :(

7 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Even though these small things can sometimes frustrate the hell out of us, it's a bloody accomplishment when a plan cones together and one feels a sense of self satisfaction and achievement when you figure it out. Yes it's easy to send it off to a tech if you so wish but where's the fun in that? 

I totally agree, also financially, you have the postage costs, parts costs, labor etc... All for a £200 toy gun. I'd rather have days of headaches and get that satisfaction. It's running brilliant now, couldn't ask for more. 

Archived