Gas 6 shot marui type m870 with foldover stock

Cromulon1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone fitted a foldover stock to a marui type 6 shot shotgun? 

It turns out the maruzen type fit, it'll require a teeny bit of modification to be perfect, then it's a case of running it as hpa. I personally think it looks awesome. 

IMG_20200309_160125.jpg

IMG_20200309_155927.jpg

58 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Do want! Minus the HPA of course.

The hpa will pay for itself in 6 months instead of chewing through gas. Also, it means I can feed it shells all day and not worry about having it run dry somewhere inconvenient. 

I held a position last game day for 5 shotshells, and was overrun when I ran out of gas. 

Looks cool. I'd still rather stick to gas or just get the springer if I wanted that stock. Being tethered to my gun with an hpa line and having to carry a bottle is not my bag. As for running out of gas in the shotty, just carry a pistol. 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

foldover stock to a marui type 6 shot shotgun? 

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

3 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

then it's a case of running it as hpa

b83a722ee0907711f3fc1d2a97bfb135.jpg

I have ended up fitting a Cyma foldover to it as it all lines up better. Photo to prove it's all together not just posed for a photo.

I don't mind hpa but each to their own. 

IMG_20200309_211629.jpg

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Looks cool. I'd still rather stick to gas or just get the springer if I wanted that stock. Being tethered to my gun with an hpa line and having to carry a bottle is not my bag. As for running out of gas in the shotty, just carry a pistol. 

Springers are fine, but the 6 shot performance is what sells the gas one for me. 

21 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

b83a722ee0907711f3fc1d2a97bfb135.jpg

Just found this in the garage. 

Wouldn't need to be hpa'd... 

Despite looking totally fucked, the gas mag is gas tight and the release tab is good. 

IMG_20200310_173223.jpg

IMG_20200310_173234.jpg

Archived