Hi All!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys! 

I have just started playing, and I am enjoying every moment of the sport!

Currently, I only have some cheaper equipment and guns, ill list them below so people can give their thoughts on a newbie (with a budget) load-out! 

Currently, I am running the following;

• Primary: Specna Arms SA-C05 M4 with a red dot and angled fore grip

• Secondary: KJW KP-06 Hi-Capa 1911

I am currently looking for a holster for my Hi-Cappa, preferably a hard plastic style drop leg holster! 

Any help or advice is much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jake 

1 hour ago, JakeThePanda said:

Hi guys! 

I have just started playing, and I am enjoying every moment of the sport!

Currently, I only have some cheaper equipment and guns, ill list them below so people can give their thoughts on a newbie (with a budget) load-out! 

Currently, I am running the following;

• Primary: Specna Arms SA-C05 M4 with a red dot and angled fore grip

• Secondary: KJW KP-06 Hi-Capa 1911

I am currently looking for a holster for my Hi-Cappa, preferably a hard plastic style drop leg holster! 

Any help or advice is much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jake 

Hey man, welcome to the sport!

I would say decent choice with the Specna as your first primary - well priced, easy to use all rounder that will be fairly easy to upgrade if you want to down the line.

One thing though, I would highly suggest you do not go with a drop leg holster, they are terribly awkward and always find their way to the front of your thigh, and end up just swinging around like a.... err okay lets not go there. But they really don't work as they are supposed to unless you strap them to your leg with a couple of extra belts, thereby cutting your blood supply to the leg!

I would recommend a belt setup; most plastic paddle holsters have customisable draw angles so you can pretty much put them where you want, and some can even be attached to molle loops.

27 minutes ago, mzjango said:

Hey man, welcome to the sport!

I would say decent choice with the Specna as your first primary - well priced, easy to use all rounder that will be fairly easy to upgrade if you want to down the line.

One thing though, I would highly suggest you do not go with a drop leg holster, they are terribly awkward and always find their way to the front of your thigh, and end up just swinging around like a.... err okay lets not go there. But they really don't work as they are supposed to unless you strap them to your leg with a couple of extra belts, thereby cutting your blood supply to the leg!

I would recommend a belt setup; most plastic paddle holsters have customisable draw angles so you can pretty much put them where you want, and some can even be attached to molle loops.

Thank you for the heads up!

Just found a leg holster for £10 second hand and decided to buy it as it was cheap.

Ill give it a game or two before i decide if i should scrap it and move to the belt design, only thing i was put off with the belt holster was if it would sit a tad high for my liking! 

But it is all trial and error i guess! 

Regarding my choice in gun, it was recommended for my budget by my local shop and seems to shoot fairly far and straight so i can not fault it at all!

@JakeThePanda 👋

Glad to hear it, about the sport, keep enjoying those fun moments! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Archived