Russian Milsim and ghk ak

Darbanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

😐
3 hours ago, Darbanator said:

😐
2 hours ago, Darbanator said:

I was wondering if I could swap the wood on a ghk ak for the plastic off of lct ak74 mn 

also do Russian infantrymen still use the Smersh 

With regards to swapping the furniture on ghk AK, I am assuming it's for an AKM or AK74 its a yes/no answer you could swap the front handguards with black polymer LCT parts but not the rear stock as GHK stocks have a large block the slots in the rear of the receiver to connect the two and provide strength (see picture) LCT AEG rear stock parts are hollow to accept batteries( see picture) you could use real steel AK furniture parts and modify them to fit.

As for Smersh current Russian infantry don't use it they use 6SH112/116 and 6SH117 Russian SF may still use Smersh but it will most likely be the older variants

Wood kit.PNG

AK74 wood kit.PNG

I was going to reply to this as I run a GHK AK and a SMERSH but Sniper780 has beaten me to it.  

GHK has restarted production of their 74MN however - try Samoon for one, that would save the entire issue.  I rather like the wood so have kept it bar the addition of an East German folding stock which I swappable with the wood stock if I choose.

If you have any other GHK AK related questions shout me.

Just to add to my first post if your, GHK is an AKMS you could technically use it as they were seen when the Russian units (polite people ) were deployed in East Ukraine.

AKMS 2.PNG

AKMS.PNG

Archived