CYMA AKS74u

ReySkywalker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently got this, https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-045c-aks-74u-tactical

thinking of swapping the stock out for something more tactical, probably an m4 style stock, anyone know how to do this? 

also want to change the pistol grip, all tm compatible, no idea where to shop for parts. cheers.

• Supporters

Image result for nyet rifle is fine

is the only answer to the question of wether or not you should put an m4 stock on your ak......

tbh i like the triangle folding stock, if you get some foam and tape it round the stock it's nice, comfortable, and simple.

if you're gonna do anything i'd say go zenitco style, the legit stuff costs more than the gun but there are clones out there.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

is the only answer to the question of wether or not you should put an m4 stock on your ak......

tbh i like the triangle folding stock, if you get some foam and tape it round the stock it's nice, comfortable, and simple.

if you're gonna do anything i'd say go zenitco style, the legit stuff costs more than the gun but there are clones out there.

^^^this 

Also I don't think anyone actually makes a stock converter for that receiver.

9 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

good shout man, cheers ill have a look about.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Lozart said:

Also I don't think anyone actually makes a stock converter for that receiver.

https://grey-shop.ru/Outer-Pimp/AK-Stocks/Combat-Union-Adapter

that's the only one i'm aware of, but i'm sure someone in china makes a cheaper version.

Cyka Blyat... Complete sacrilege this topic... as is that front set CYMA put on there in the first place!

I mean i'm kidding of course...       but i'm really not 🤨

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

https://grey-shop.ru/Outer-Pimp/AK-Stocks/Combat-Union-Adapter

that's the only one i'm aware of, but i'm sure someone in china makes a cheaper version.

Won't work, the CM0.45 doesn't have a pin to tap out upwards to remove the stock. That adaptor is for a standard stocked model. Also it states it's for Cyma, LCT and Tokyo Marui, as the 0.45 is modelled on a VFC design it may not be the same dimensions anyway.

More to the point, if you want a cheap AK with an M4 stock, why not just get this one: https://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric/cm-076a-full-metal-cyma?from=listing&campaign-id=19

22 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

I am starting a government petition to stop people sticking M4 stocks on everything.

where do I sign? 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, E21A said:

where do I sign? 

I would also like to know where to sign.

Adjustable stocks are overrated imo, its just another thing to constantly fiddle with only for it to still never feel right.

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Who actually adjusts them? I found "the" length years ago then packed the tube with gaffer tape and it's been wobble free in that same position since.

people who are used to the sp1 style stock and are annoyed that their buffer tube stock is never quite the same length..... :P

4 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Who actually adjusts them? I found "the" length years ago then packed the tube with gaffer tape and it's been wobble free in that same position since.

I’m always adjusting mine according to the situation. If I’m out in the open or have plenty of space then I prefer my stock fully extended. But in buildings with lots of tight corners I collapse it to make a shorter gun. Works for me. 

On 07/03/2020 at 23:51, ReySkywalker said:

Recently got this, https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-045c-aks-74u-tactical

thinking of swapping the stock out for something more tactical, probably an m4 style stock, anyone know how to do this? 

also want to change the pistol grip, all tm compatible, no idea where to shop for parts. cheers.

Completely misworded it. M4 style stock meaning something zenitco style that actually suits an ak etc. Obviously new to ak build etc. 

• Supporters
On 10/03/2020 at 17:52, Ajax said:

M4 stock on AK is an ABOMINATION!!! Wanna Frankenstein-gun? Wanna see world burning???? 

5024224398_668df5c402_b.jpg

AAAAHHHH MY EYES!!!!!

seriously who does that to a man.....

Archived