Two tone

Jackrudd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi new to this , wanting to know where a small group can use two tone rifles as we don’t want to turn up to a actual Airsoft and be the only ones using two tones , wanting to know where we can create our own private games Ive read a little about not being able to use them in public woods so hopefully someone can pony me in the right direction on legally finding somewhere to use them because where wanting just regular small private games , we are located in Preston any help would be brilliant thank you .

Just turn up*, nobody worth caring about will care

[* Moderator clarity: a registered airsoft site]

Edited by Jedi_Master

• Supporters

No no no, none of the above, only play insured recognised sites, sure two tones suck, but criminal records suck more.

If you don't want to stand out at a site, mask the bright parts of your gun with a suitable camo tape, therefore you won't have broken any laws, & once your 18, you can spray it legally.

Edit. Rocketdogbert pipped me by 5 seconds, obviously I'm not say disregard his post, just no playing in public places etc 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Jackrudd said:

where a small group can use two tone rifles

On any private land to which you can obtain access with the express permission of the landowner.

Please, please, for your sake and ours, don't go full Bush Wookie in the nearest thicket, or some farmer's lower field.

Just go and play at the nearest proper airsoft site.  Nobody will give a fraction of a half of a stuff if you're rocking day glo green IFs.

13 hours ago, Tackle said:

mask the bright parts of your gun with a suitable camo tape

To echo everyone above, no one will care... you see a few two tones at most games and no one bats an eyelid.  Having said that my brother did ask me the same thing on his first outing (with his own TT gun) - I bought him these.... super cheap, self adhesive, no residue, he rocked the same piece until he got his club membership.

clicky

• Supporters

If I was forced to run a two-tone, I'd tape it up too, seems ridiculous to wear camo clothing but run around with a hi-viz gun 🤪

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm always tempted to get some ridiculously performing M4A1 and two tone it intentionally.

Turn up with one of those sensei mesh masks and a viper LA Swat vest over a hoody for the ultimate sleeper Loadout.

we keep planning to do the same thing, our current target is a spring mp40 that feels like it needs an hpa kit in it :P

• Supporters
10 hours ago, mzjango said:

I bought him these.... super cheap, self adhesive, no residue, he rocked the same piece until he got his club membership.

clicky

Yarp, decent stuff, that.

7 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'm always tempted to get some ridiculously performing M4A1 and two tone it intentionally.

Is it wrong that I keep checking the BBgunz4lezz breakers yard for a Double Eagle M83?

Dayglo orange, ideally.

• 2 weeks later...

No one cares what colour your gun is. You will have more fun at a proper organised game.

And if after playing a few games you thought that airsofting is great fun and you plan to make it a regular hobby, you found that your mum for some reason spayed all your guns black over night when she came home drunk from the pub, no one would care.

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

If you already own it in black, then NO, leave it as it is

6 minutes ago, CallsignT101 said:

hey, do I need to make my l119a2 rail 2 tone?

4 hours ago, CallsignT101 said:

hey, do I need to make my l119a2 rail 2 tone?

If you are possessing it then no

If you are selling it to somebody else who does not have a valid defence then yes

Edited by Tommikka

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.