TM MP5K and Many Accessories

Hellfish
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui

Any accessories included: Rear receiver has cracked at rear body pin, but it otherwise solid and in good condition.

Currently has an extended wire loom installed so it can be used rear wired with batteries in the stock tube.

Swordfish Kit installed and mini ris rail modded on right hand side, low profile RDS, unused and brand new ACM torch and mount with tail pressure switch, MFT Minimalist stock, M4 Stock Adaptor, CYMA PDW Folding Stock, 9 MAG Mid Caps, 2 Lipo batteries and charger, original foregrip and front sight (has been cut down), reolacement front sight, spare brand new fire select, polymer full ris system. 

I don't play anymore and this is the last of my kit. 

Pictures: 

IMG_20200306_161152.jpg

• Supporters

At a guesstimate, I'd say £200-£250 ?, As a package it's pretty good, literally a ready to skirmish loadout, but while it's TM goodness, people are wanting metal bodies etc, rather than plastic that can crack sometimes too easily, like yours has at a stress point.

Personally I'd dress it up in the swordfish kit & pdw stock, sell it with enough mags & a couple of batts, great set up £200 ?......& sell the rest as singular parts to generate the best prices.

1 hour ago, Hellfish said:

Anyone??? 

Archived