Does anyone know it anyone makes or made an airsoft AR70? Looked around on the web and can't seem to find much

Had to look it up lol, pretty sure no one's made one, looks a bit like the bastard lovechild of a type 89 & an fnc, with a sprinkling of G3 jizz thrown in, so reckon you could make a lookee-likee one if you were a bit creative ?, subject to cost ?

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Had to look it up lol, pretty sure no one's made one, looks a bit like the bastard lovechild of a type 89 & an fnc, with a sprinkling of G3 jizz thrown in, so reckon you could make a lookee-likee one if you were a bit creative ?, subject to cost ?

I had thought that, would be down to build one, just not sure on what parts to use, got a few ideas but 🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

I know of one for sale. Had my maverick and an MGC VP70 off him through another guy. He's in Scotland. I've gotten in touch with someone to try and get his details again. 

1 of 20 made, you're really after unicorn shit aren't you? 

That is an aesthetically pleasing gun. Good luck in your hunt

Get in touch with Skunkairsoftworks to see if they can make you one or modify an existing RIF.

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Get in touch with Skunkairsoftworks to see if they can make you one or modify an existing RIF.

Good shout and a great reputation, but good luck getting a reply. I approached him several times about a job and never heard anything back. Perhaps my reputation precedes me 😏