my finished hi capa :) post yours

Syks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So here she is, my finished main weapon of choice for cqb, haven't really done too much to it, just put a tight bore inner barrel and a threaded outer barrel, also put on my new metal slide from gunsmith bros weighing just 66 grams, used it last night for the first time since finished and shoots AMAZING! its great that I can now use red gas in this weather also  :)

it shoots pinpoint accurate and any misses are down to me not the pistol, im so happy with it.

Post your hi capa builds in this thread if you wish so we can all drool over them haha

89257064_10222790929067603_2442296173201981440_n.jpg

Just now, PopRocket123 said:

I kinda want to do a hi capa build but I'm split between doing an ultimate CQB gun build or a Titanfall auto pistol

Please, I ask you on bended knee, please do the Titanfall pistol and make it good. I need a RE-45 in my life 

14 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Please, I ask you on bended knee, please do the Titanfall pistol and make it good. I need a RE-45 in my life 

I'd asked about it on Facebook and there are a couple of people who have made 3d printed kits for the TM Extreme 45

Archived