SSG24 Kit +++

KingZi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Novritsch SSG24 Batch 2

Any accessories included: 5 Magazines, 5 Magazine Pouches, 3 Springs, Suppressor, thread adaptor for a suppressor, a bottle of .49 bbs (scope not included)

I am a collector, this has never been fielded. Shot two magazines full at home for fun since I got it.

Pictures: 

ssg24-1.jpg

ssg24-2.jpg

ssg24-3.jpg

ssg24-4.jpg

ssg24-5.jpg

• Head Moderator

@Airsoft123  This is the appraisals section, the OP is after members' opinions on the gun's value before making an sales advert.

18 minutes ago, Airsoft123 said:

is this for sale? If so it is missing a price.

*SORRY , just read what this new thread is actually for.

Well mate, I want to put it up for sale. I just want to appraise it first. You interested?

10 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

@Airsoft123  This is the appraisals section, the OP is after members' opinions on the gun's value before making an sales advert.

Thanks mate for the save.

Sadly I am not.  I searched "novritsch" as I was keen to see if there were any reviews on the ssg10 and ssx23.  However on the Airsoft uk app there are a few SSG24 rifles for sale and one in particular that is unused with 3 mags and he/she is asking for £410. 

These are great rifles but out of my price league.  Good luck with the sale.

Sadly I think ol' Nov has done you a disservice. I should imagine with his new SSG10 A1 going for EUR 299, most who would have bought this in a snap would rather go for his latest offering.

Following on what @Cr0-Magnon said, I wouldn't say more than €300.

Yes, the gun is basically new, yes it comes with a shit ton of extras but people are too focused on the SSG10 now.

I feel bad for you mate :(

1 hour ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Sadly I think ol' Nov has done you a disservice. I should imagine with his new SSG10 A1 going for EUR 299, most who would have bought this in a snap would rather go for his latest offering.

58 minutes ago, Skara said:

Following on what @Cr0-Magnon said, I wouldn't say more than €300.

Yes, the gun is basically new, yes it comes with a shit ton of extras but people are too focused on the SSG10 now.

I feel bad for you mate :(

The quality isn’t the same. I do understand what you both mean but I have checked with a friend that had the ssg10, he’s actually putting it up for sale to buy mine off of me. Chinese made I guess with low quality assurance.

Glad to hear it you're getting this sold. I wouldn't be surprised if you're right, regardless I still think if Nov is telling people the SSG10 is the one to go for now, they'll buy in to that.

17 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Glad to hear it you're getting this sold. I wouldn't be surprised if you're right, regardless I still think if Nov is telling people the SSG10 is the one to go for now, they'll buy in to that.

@Cr0-Magnon I love your username by the way hehe. I am not kicking the new rifles that Nov made, but I know after grabbing both that this is quality mate. The new ones are just VSR knock offs, even the magazine of the SSG24 is better. I really believe that Nov started his work well with quality stuff like the SSP1 and the first batches of the SSG24. Then everything went downhill and was about quantity more than quality, plus short cuts. The only rifle that is better than all of these is my friend's HPA setup. He can change the FPS on the go to suit the field at any game he joins and the consistency is amazing. 

38 minutes ago, KingZi said:

The quality isn’t the same.

We know, the SSG10 is shit, but that doesn't stop the fanboys from buying it, thus reducing your chance of recovering your money ;)

Very happy to hear you're shifting it!!

On a side note, when talking about raw performance and versatility you can't beat HPA. Period.

Archived