Carrying a second Primary Weapon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

@Tackle 👋

Agree for a laugh it is fun! 👍
Even more when you challenge your friend who has one as well, who can get the most 😵.... @Dino!!!! 😂😜

Have to try it out again! 🔫

💷GAMBLE💷

716D68E6-01AF-4B86-B66A-CFEDD05B265F.thumb.jpeg.e5f54764b0cc258f2babdeba1df0963e.jpeg

I love my shotgun, but I’m thinking of a stand alone eglm, which if I wanted I could attach to my scar h. I know not always practical but for getting up close in confined spaces might be worth a go. 

Any thoughts on these launchers in general.

If I had only a pistol.... all my guns failed.... or just “forget them”.... I could use these as my primary and second options!!!! 😜

Would need reliable team players to cover me and I would get in close with grenades as well!!!! 😂

Would definitely try this challenge.... and try and be this guy!!!! 😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

FA16842E-5DF2-4E71-B546-7225BA1B93DA.thumb.jpeg.e56b80d1891935414fd787bd922b1820.jpeg

16 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

FA16842E-5DF2-4E71-B546-7225BA1B93DA.thumb.jpeg.e56b80d1891935414fd787bd922b1820.jpeg

how do you find sites react to the axe? iv a few rs training weapons(notably a  gladus) but am aware some site arnt a fan of such  (did manage to get an assassins creed foam axe ima use for a while anyway but thought id ask.

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, remus said:

how do you find sites react to the axe? iv a few rs training weapons(notably a  gladus) but am aware some site arnt a fan of such  (did manage to get an assassins creed foam axe ima use for a while anyway but thought id ask.

I bought my lad one if those cold steel training axes, just for giggles, f#ck me it hurts getting hit with it, definitely dubious bringing one in to a game with strangers ?

@remus 👋

With the tomahawk,  at my site I use it when I’m in the mood, but I always check with the Marshalls before using and the same for any other site! (Same rule as a knife TAP!!!!) 🪓😵

It's always fun to bring into the field and have people browse 😆.... even more fun when someone else has the same one 🪓, challenge them to who can get the most! 😂😜

Hope this helps.... 🤔

Also would be cool to see a Roman sword and Assassin creed tomahawk! 😎👍 

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I bought my lad one if those cold steel training axes, just for giggles, f#ck me it hurts getting hit with it, definitely dubious bringing one in to a game with strangers ?

i can't see there being a problem unless you're whacking people with it as hard as you can.

i used to carry one on the basis if i lost it it'd be easier to find than a dummy knife, but any kill with it has always been the "light tap" type affair.

try this as i was quite surprised at quality even though mine arrived damaged but i got it for free as a result... 

https://www.wish.com/search/foam axe/product/584d7a1235a76d0586a87a47?&source=search&position=24&share=web

larp foam weapons make great melee weapons for airsoft...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i can't see there being a problem unless you're whacking people with it as hard as you can.

i used to carry one on the basis if i lost it it'd be easier to find than a dummy knife, but any kill with it has always been the "light tap" type affair.

Yeah obviously, the last afuk mall game was a good example of using this kinda kit with "restraint", but there'll always be that one ginger dingbat that gets carried away..........

IMG_5083.JPG

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yeah obviously, the last afuk mall game was a good example of using this kinda kit with "restraint", but there'll always be that one ginger dingbat that gets carried away..........

IMG_5083.JPG

I wouldn't ever worry about you and an axe at a game...you and your hands however.....

Just now, Tackle said:

there'll always be that one ginger dingbat that gets carried away..........

IMG_5083.JPG

He was actually a monster even recording he just swung at them. 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

I wouldn't ever worry about you and an axe at a game...you and your hands however.....

Lol you git, I thought everyone had forgotten about that 😈

I'm going back to self isolation in my padded room 🤪

Archived