Tippmann hpa bucking

jay1988

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm struggling to get a decent bucking for the tippmann with prommy barrel fitted running 274fps on .32 I have tried 

PDI "double feeds"

Prommy purple "double feeds"

Prommy red "shots all over the place "

Maple leaf macaron "hit and miss"

I have just ordered the madbull shark red anyone else have any suggestions on what buckings will work ? 

Anything wrong with the hop unit itself? Prommy purple should work with everything. 

Otherwise. Try G&G green. 

• 1 month later...

i feel your pain i have multiple hop bucking's tried, g&g green is great and so is shark red, i have a rhoped barrel from umbrella fantastic but very temperature sensitive, the main problem with tippmann bucking set up is setting bucking bb clearance from feed tube and the bucking feed lips which are suitable for tippmann, for a perfect setup i would go shark red flat hopped with a all weather rhop patch, 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.